I’ve been doing more on-line research regarding Google’s warning to me about being in violation of policies for apps on Google Play. Some information I found makes me think that the problem may have been the album artwork I was using as part of my app listing and which I replaced. I’ve found many apps that use the term “android” in their package name. I’ve decided to re-publish JP and JPP with the same package name and hope that I am now in compliance with Google’s policies and that using “android” in the package name is not a problem. If I’m wrong, my apps may be pulled, at which point I will repost them with new package names without the word “android” in them.